Jun 8, 2008
my wife test report shows hbsag 152.79 positive, anti hbe 0.00 positive,hepatitis be antigen o.22 nonreactive, afp 4.14, hbv(quantative)pcr 06 iu/ml,ast 28,alt 52. is she passing through acute period of hbv or is she a chronic carrier.we did this test 6 weeks before .can she cleared this virus without the help of medicine.thanks in adv.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Acute infection should pass by six months. If this is chronic, you will know by then. You should also be tested and vaccinated if needed.
co-infection and heart disease
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.