|how rough is rough
Jun 8, 2008
Just wondering your take: I dated someone shortly that wanted unsafe anal sex (he is a bottom. both of us are poz and he never questioned my viral load for HIV.) Then when I told him about finding out about also having HCV he used the excuse that his doctor advised him against seeing me any further. What level of "roughness" do you consider to be "traumatic rectal sex."?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Does Herpes Appear?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Do Herpes Pimples Look Like?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.