use of interferon

ma,my partner has chronic hpatisis b and he has bn placed on interferon to b taken 3times a week for six month.ve taken two shots for d vaccine am to take d last shot for july to be fully immuned.i wuld like to know if there wuld,t be a problem when he is on medication at d same time having sex witout condom.also we re geting married in four months time wuld like to know if i cn get pregnant when hes still on medication,will it affect d baby.thks for ur co operation

it a

I would finish your immunizations and check your surface antibody to be certain that you responded to the vaccine. Then you can discuss pregnancy with your OB doctor.

Have I cleared hepatits C?
how rough is rough