Please help! Can HBs Ag reactive be nonreactive?

Good morning Doctor McGovern!

I'm trying to find a fitting answer to my question from your archive, but seems like I'm not getting any. My question by the way is that can HBs Ag reactive be non-reactive? I was screened to be reactive last year, and had took the doctor's prescription and hoped to deliver the expected result. But for this time I had my screening, the result was still the same. Please give me advise. I need it for my employment.

PS: I mailed you last year bout my first time to be screened with HBs Ag reactive. Thank you for your immediate respond that time.

Hepatitis B surface antigen is either reported as "reactive" or "non-reactive". Reactive is a positive test; non-reactive is a negative test.

Other HIV-related Liver Problems
Have I cleared hepatits C?