|hbv and hiv
Jun 8, 2008
hi..can a doctor find out if a person has hiv in the process of testing for hbv?..in other words..can testing for hbv also indicates if a person has hiv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - these are two separate tests.
hbsag reactive, hbsab reactive
Other HIV-related Liver Problems
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.