|hbv and hiv
Jun 8, 2008
hi..can a doctor find out if a person has hiv in the process of testing for hbv?..in other words..can testing for hbv also indicates if a person has hiv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - these are two separate tests.
hbsag reactive, hbsab reactive
Other HIV-related Liver Problems
- Do Hiv Medications Make You Sick?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab On Your Finger?
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- 6 Month Symptoms Hiv
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive? I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.