|hbsag reactive, hbsab reactive
Jun 8, 2008
hi, my result for HbsAg is reactive, but for HbsAb it is reactive as well(HbsAb count:0797 cut off value:0.462, does it mean I'm already immune?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would review the results with your physician. It is rare for sAg and sAb to be positive in the same person.
What does this mean?
hbv and hiv
- Can You Get AIDS From Someone's Blood Touching Your Open Sore?
- I Have A Tingling Sensation On My Feet And Hands Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- How Do You Cure Herpes Simplex Virus?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Vaginal Fluid?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blood In Mouth?
- Can You Catch HIV From Drinking After Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.