|hbsag reactive, hbsab reactive
Jun 8, 2008
hi, my result for HbsAg is reactive, but for HbsAb it is reactive as well(HbsAb count:0797 cut off value:0.462, does it mean I'm already immune?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would review the results with your physician. It is rare for sAg and sAb to be positive in the same person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
- Is Epididymitis A Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Acute Strep Throat As ARS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.