|What does this mean?
Jun 8, 2008
My mother-in-law showed the ff results. She's 70 y/o. HBsAg 976.0 reactive Anti HBs 2.0 non-reac HBeAg 0.112 non-reac Anti HBe.003 reactive AntiHBcIgG.006 reactive Anti-HAVIgM.289 non-reac Thanks!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
She should have testing for HBV DNA. She could be an inactive carrier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Can I Put On My Itchy Shingles?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.