For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

anti-body level

my husband diagnosed with hep b and now on treatment. ive done a test.. anti-hbs 1.550 cut off value is 0.468 reactive. anti-hbc Igm 0.341 cut of is 0.488 non reactive anti-hbc Igg 0.217 cut of is 0.485 reactive. what does it mean am i protected for life? am i need to test it regularly or have a vaccine to sure that my antibody level wouldnt go down? my mom said i dont get a hep b vaccine when i was a child.

The only test that I see that is positive is your anti-HBcore IgG. You should also have testing for HBsAg to be certain that it is non-reactive. Discuss with your doctor.

re-hepatitis b
NRTI toxicity and Hep C