Jun 8, 2008
My hepatitis profile:Im negative hbeag and reactive anti-hbe,but reactive hbsag under entecavir baraclude therapy for one year,can i stop taking baraclube? thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to discuss with your physician to see if this reactive anti-HBe occurred on therapy. If so, it would be reasonable to treat for six months after your seroconversion occurred (eAg positive to eAB positive).
IS MY TEST CONCLUSIVE?
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- ARS Symptoms Comes All At Once
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.