HBV DNA PCR

The result of HBV-DNA PCR of mine was 56 IU/ml, 328 copies/IU. What was that mean? My Doctor recommended me to take essentiale forte and B-complex.. Is it possible for me to be cured by this medicines? I'm 23 years old and planning to work abroad but it seems my condition becomes a hindrance for me to achieve my goals and ambition.

It seems that your liver load is very low and you don't need treatment for hepatitis B right now. You will need further follow-up to be certain that this remains the case. I would monitor your blood no less than every six months.

treatment for hep B carriers?
IS MY TEST CONCLUSIVE?