|HBV DNA PCR
Jun 8, 2008
The result of HBV-DNA PCR of mine was 56 IU/ml, 328 copies/IU. What was that mean? My Doctor recommended me to take essentiale forte and B-complex.. Is it possible for me to be cured by this medicines? I'm 23 years old and planning to work abroad but it seems my condition becomes a hindrance for me to achieve my goals and ambition.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It seems that your liver load is very low and you don't need treatment for hepatitis B right now. You will need further follow-up to be certain that this remains the case. I would monitor your blood no less than every six months.
treatment for hep B carriers?
IS MY TEST CONCLUSIVE?
- Should I Get Tested After Frottage?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.