Hep C treatment

I am a 30 yr old female. My liver function numbers are 140 million.I will soon start the treatmetn for it, and I was wondering what the yr long treatment will be like, and how succesful is it? I hav heard treatment is very very very harsh and hard on teh body. Is that true? I had the illness now for about 10 yrs.

Yes side effects are common, but the specific side effects you may get are impossible to predict. It is important to know about the adverse effects so you can be prepared. Some of the side effects include fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, irritability, depression, thyroid problems, anemia, rash, cough, headache, diarrhea...

It will be important to follow with your physician so you can receive other medications to help you with the side effects. Most of my patients have a few of these side effects; the minority have no side effects or severe side effects. Most continue with their treatment.

Remember to take all your meds for the best result.

Are my test conclusive ? Please answer
ALT AST levels and liver damage