|Anti Hbc (IgG and IgM)
May 24, 2008
what exactly does IgG and IgM test for? I was non reactive to this test and had surface antibodies ..145.80 ..and was surface antigen negative..when i asked the nurse if this test could indicate if i was infected in the past she said no..? im lost
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your blood tests indicate prior vaccination to HBV in the past. You are protected.
HBsAG cannot be nonreactive?
Are my test conclusive ? Please answer
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Elisa At 18 Weeks False Negative
- Hiv Positive Woman And Hiv Negative Man
- HOW LONG CAN HIV SURVIVE IN A SYRINGE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.