|HBsAG cannot be nonreactive?
May 24, 2008
according to my doc HBsAG cannot be nonreactive bcoz once you are infected w/ hbv virus your test for that will alway be positive eventhough you clear from the virus, how true is that? anyway please interpret my result after 5mos of being dignosed a]HBeAG-nonreactive b]anti HBe-reactive c]HBV DNA DETECTED IS LESS THA 6IU/ML-specimens w/ less than 6iu/ml is below defined range thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
In chronic infection, the very unusual patient may actually clear surface antigen. This is the best response of all but is infrequently seen!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Protected Anal Sex?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Receiving Oral Sex Risk Of Getting HIV
- Risk Of Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.