HIV and HCV PCR
May 24, 2008
I have done HIV and HCV PCR Test after 2 weeks' suspected encounter with HIV and HCV.
I wish to know how accurate the results of PCR test after 2 weeks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This is certainly encouraging but it is still early and you should have ongoing follow-up, especially if this was a significant exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.