May 24, 2008
If you have not converted after innoculation for HBV, does this mean you are still susceptible to disease?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. You want to see the surface antibody levels rise to a protective level. If this did not happen, sometimes another booster shot will get you over the top.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.