May 24, 2008
If you have not converted after innoculation for HBV, does this mean you are still susceptible to disease?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. You want to see the surface antibody levels rise to a protective level. If this did not happen, sometimes another booster shot will get you over the top.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.