Very worried mother - does my child need to be tested?

Dear Doctor,

I would like to know is my child in danger and does She need to be tested for HCV:

We were in restroom and She picked up a piece of toilet paper and I noticed a little blood on that paper. The blood was dried and did not leave any blood stains to my daughters hand.

What Im worried about is that my daughter had a paper cut in her hand. That cut happened previous night so it wasnt a fresh cut and was not bleeding at any time.

I checked that there was no blood in her hands and I washed her hands with soap immediately.

Is it possible that She could catch HCV from this incidence? Does She need to be tested? She already has Hepatitis A + B vaccine so Im only worried about HCV.

Thank you for helping us - Im a very worried mother at the moment!

All the best for you; you are a wonderful person!

I would not recommend testing. I hope this is helpful to you. Don't lose sleep over this.

Elevated SGPT to 128
test results