May 24, 2008
what is jaundice hepatitis
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Jaundice simply means that you have yellow skin from hepatitis. Inflammation of the liver, whether it is from a viral infection or medications, or other causes, can lead to jaundice, when the liver is malfunctioning.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.