May 24, 2008
what is jaundice hepatitis
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Jaundice simply means that you have yellow skin from hepatitis. Inflammation of the liver, whether it is from a viral infection or medications, or other causes, can lead to jaundice, when the liver is malfunctioning.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.