May 24, 2008
what is jaundice hepatitis
Response from Dr. McGovern
Jaundice simply means that you have yellow skin from hepatitis. Inflammation of the liver, whether it is from a viral infection or medications, or other causes, can lead to jaundice, when the liver is malfunctioning.
Never get answer !
Hepatitis C blood results
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
- CAN I GET MONO FROM ORAL SEX?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.