|stage 4 fibrosis
May 19, 2008
Is Stage 4 fibrosis similar to "compensated" cirrhosis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on the scale you are using, but in most centers that stage fibrosis, it is usually done on a 1 to 4 scale.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.