|stage 4 fibrosis
May 19, 2008
Is Stage 4 fibrosis similar to "compensated" cirrhosis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on the scale you are using, but in most centers that stage fibrosis, it is usually done on a 1 to 4 scale.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.