|stage 4 fibrosis
May 19, 2008
Is Stage 4 fibrosis similar to "compensated" cirrhosis?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on the scale you are using, but in most centers that stage fibrosis, it is usually done on a 1 to 4 scale.
Time to start hep c treatment?
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- What Antibiotics Treat Std?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Causes Of False Negative HIV Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.