|stage 4 fibrosis
May 19, 2008
Is Stage 4 fibrosis similar to "compensated" cirrhosis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on the scale you are using, but in most centers that stage fibrosis, it is usually done on a 1 to 4 scale.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Pool Water?
- Can You Get AIDS From Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Anal Sex Top
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Precum
- Do People Get AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.