May 19, 2008
i was with someone about eight months ago, and we had protected sex, but we also had oral sex. i have been tested twice, yesterday being the most recent, and i have come back negative both times. should i still be worried and get tested again, or should i put my fears to bed?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not get any further testing. You are done.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.