May 19, 2008
i was with someone about eight months ago, and we had protected sex, but we also had oral sex. i have been tested twice, yesterday being the most recent, and i have come back negative both times. should i still be worried and get tested again, or should i put my fears to bed?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not get any further testing. You are done.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.