May 19, 2008
i was with someone about eight months ago, and we had protected sex, but we also had oral sex. i have been tested twice, yesterday being the most recent, and i have come back negative both times. should i still be worried and get tested again, or should i put my fears to bed?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not get any further testing. You are done.
hep c 1a
Time to start hep c treatment?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can PCR Test Result Show False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.