May 19, 2008
i was with someone about eight months ago, and we had protected sex, but we also had oral sex. i have been tested twice, yesterday being the most recent, and i have come back negative both times. should i still be worried and get tested again, or should i put my fears to bed?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not get any further testing. You are done.
hep c 1a
Time to start hep c treatment?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.