hep c 1a

I was diagnosed with hep c 1a about one last blood test were made Albumin was 2.6 Low,My ALT(GPT)was 110 HI,AST(GOT)was 71 HI, my Alk phosphatase 277 HI.My ammonia was 119 what stage of liver desease am i?The Doctor told me he was unable to do a biopsy due to low plateletes 43 taking milk thistle does it interferse with propranolol and spironolactone medication?Thank you Doc.

I would worry about the possibility of advanced liver disease based on the low platelets and low albumin. However, there could be other reasons for this and I would ask you doctor to review your liver health with you.

Hep C transmitted by unprotected sex
eight months