hep c 1a
May 19, 2008
I was diagnosed with hep c 1a about one year.my last blood test were made 04-30-08.my Albumin was 2.6 Low,My ALT(GPT)was 110 HI,AST(GOT)was 71 HI, my Alk phosphatase 277 HI.My ammonia was 119 Hi.in what stage of liver desease am i?The Doctor told me he was unable to do a biopsy due to low plateletes 43 thousand.im taking milk thistle does it interferse with propranolol and spironolactone medication?Thank you Doc.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would worry about the possibility of advanced liver disease based on the low platelets and low albumin. However, there could be other reasons for this and I would ask you doctor to review your liver health with you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.