|pls answer ma'am
May 19, 2008
Hbs Ag - negative Total Hbc - positive Anti Hbe - positive what does this indicate is it infectious / virus is present in body?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your surface antigen is negative so you are in the clear.
Plese help an European woman-Am I in danger?
hepitis c test results
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
- Can PCR Test Result Show False Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood On A Door Knob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.