|pls answer ma'am
May 19, 2008
Hbs Ag - negative Total Hbc - positive Anti Hbe - positive what does this indicate is it infectious / virus is present in body?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your surface antigen is negative so you are in the clear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Antibodies Symptoms
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Swallowing Blood?
- How Long Does It Take For Hep C To Show Up?
- What Are The Chances Of Catching Hiv From An Infected Person?
- What Does An Hiv Lesion Look Like?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.