|pls answer ma'am
May 19, 2008
Hbs Ag - negative Total Hbc - positive Anti Hbe - positive what does this indicate is it infectious / virus is present in body?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your surface antigen is negative so you are in the clear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can One Donate Blood If They Take Cervical Cancer Vaccine?
- Chlamydia History
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.