Plese help an European woman-Am I in danger?

Hi!

I am writing you from Scandinavia. Thank you for being so helpful with your answers to people!

Would you please tell me am I at risk here: I went to the ladies room and wiped the toilet seat with handpaper and while wiping I noticed blood on the seat. I did not touch the blood with bare hands. I also washed my hads with soap immediately. And like you may guess I did not sit on that toilet seat.

What Im worried about is that I had a small cut (one day old) in my cuticle under my nail. It did not bleed at any time. I didnt see any blood in my hand after this "wiping incidence" but is there any possibilities that some "invisible amount" of blood would have gone to my cut? Should I get tested or am I just overreacting here? What do you think - is this a risk or can I just let go of this thought?

Thank you for being SO helpful!!!

It sounds like you were very cautious and a one-day old cut under your nail does not sound like a risk factor to me. No I would not recommend testing.

Possible Infection?
pls answer ma'am