|hepatitis B&D carrier
May 19, 2008
HELLO!I AM A HEPATITIS B AND D CARRIER,AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A NEED FOR A DOCTOR TO FOLLOW ME UP AND HOW OFTEN SOULD I MAKE BLOOD TESTS IN ORDER TO SEE LIVER EVOLUTION?THANK YOU WITH ANTICIPATION FOR YOUR HELP AND UNDERSTANDING,BYE.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have follow-up at least every six months. You will need further evaluation of your examination and your level of viremia as well.
HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE?????
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Does Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.