hepatitis B&D carrier
May 19, 2008
HELLO!I AM A HEPATITIS B AND D CARRIER,AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A NEED FOR A DOCTOR TO FOLLOW ME UP AND HOW OFTEN SOULD I MAKE BLOOD TESTS IN ORDER TO SEE LIVER EVOLUTION?THANK YOU WITH ANTICIPATION FOR YOUR HELP AND UNDERSTANDING,BYE.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have follow-up at least every six months. You will need further evaluation of your examination and your level of viremia as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Can Stress Elevate Your Viral Load?
- Can You Get HIV Infection From A Colonoscopy?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Does Oral Leukoplakia Go Away On Its Own?
- High Risk Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.