May 19, 2008
Hepatitis A&B Profile HBsAg w/titer(eclia) 0.441 NONREACTIVE Anti HBs(ECLIA)22.830 IU/L REACTIVE HBeAg(ECLIA)0.103 NONREACTIVE Anti HBe(ECLIA) 1.450 NONREACTIVE Anti HBc IgG(ECLIA) 1.870 NONREACTIVE Anti-HAV IgM(ECLIA) 0.271 NONREACTIVE
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis serologies suggest that you were vaccinated against HBV.
Your hepatitis A serology suggests that you do NOT have acute hepatitis A since your IgM would be positive. I cannot tell if you have had past exposure to hepatitis A, since this is measured with an IgG test.
Am I co-infected?
hepatitis B&D carrier
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.