Am I co-infected?

About 2 months ago I tested positive for HIV and began treatment with a CD4 count of 243 and a viral load of 16,400. All my other tests came back negative. Over the past two weeks or so I have began noticing some 'tiny buttons' on my vagina mainly on the outer and inner labia. They appear one at a time and I've noticed a total of about 5. After a couple days, if i were to squeeze I'll find that they ooze tiny bits of pus and then they're gone. Could this be a sign of co-infection with something else? Or is it a possible side effect of my medication - Truvada and Stocrin? I've only engaged in protected sex since my diagnosis and only with my long standing partner who has himself tested negative.

I would ask your physician to examine you to determine the cause of your symptoms.

As for "coinfection" with hepatitis viruses, this would be considered part of standard testing and so your results should be available for you. However, I would not attribute your current symptoms to any viral hepatitis.

What is HBsAG 256.9 Reactive and Anti-HBe 0.003 Reactive means?
IMMUNOLOGY