What is HBsAG 256.9 Reactive and Anti-HBe 0.003 Reactive means?

My husband was recently diagnosed with Hepa B positive, we had the above test to check how severe his case was. The doctor was not able to satisfy our query if his case is ok or not. We want to know, if at the scale of 1-10, what level is my husbands Hepa B infection.

All this tells me is that he has chronic infection. You need further testing to determine his level of virus in his blood and further follow up to determine if he is an "active" or "inactive" carrier. He may eventually need a liver biopsy as well. You should see a hepatologist.

liver biopsy
Am I co-infected?