May 10, 2008
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say no. You probably have some other cause for liver disease, such as fatty liver.
What is HBsAG 256.9 Reactive and Anti-HBe 0.003 Reactive means?
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Can A Normal Blood Test Detect Hiv?
- Does A Swollen Neck Lymph Node Mean I Have Hiv?
- Do People Have Hiv And Not Dying From Aids?
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.