May 10, 2008
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say no. You probably have some other cause for liver disease, such as fatty liver.
What is HBsAG 256.9 Reactive and Anti-HBe 0.003 Reactive means?
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.