May 10, 2008
What are some of the ways people may may be expose to Hepatitise B.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The main risk is through sexual transmission. If you have concerns about potential exposures, get tested; if negative, get vaccinated. The immunization is terrific.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Smoking Weed Help Hiv?
- How Is It Easier To Get Aids From Being Gay?
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- How Long Does Diflucan Stay In Your Body?
- How To Prevent Facial Wasting When You Have Hiv?
- If I Have Gonorrhea Do I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.