May 10, 2008
What are some of the ways people may may be expose to Hepatitise B.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The main risk is through sexual transmission. If you have concerns about potential exposures, get tested; if negative, get vaccinated. The immunization is terrific.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.