May 10, 2008
What are some of the ways people may may be expose to Hepatitise B.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The main risk is through sexual transmission. If you have concerns about potential exposures, get tested; if negative, get vaccinated. The immunization is terrific.
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Does Multivitamin Supplement Have Any Adverse Effects With Atripla?
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- Hiv Handjob Cut On Hand And Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.