May 10, 2008
What are some of the ways people may may be expose to Hepatitise B.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The main risk is through sexual transmission. If you have concerns about potential exposures, get tested; if negative, get vaccinated. The immunization is terrific.
- Can Hep B Remain Dormant?
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- Percentage Of Hiv Tests In The Window Period
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- You Can Only Get Hpv By Sex
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.