May 10, 2008
do you have to be quarntined if you have hep a from eating at a restant and how long do you have to be away from family?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You don't have to be quarantined. Only good hand-washing is required.
Family members who desire extra protection can get vaccinated. It is simple and without side effects except some mild pain at the site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Eat When You Have Hepatitis?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
- Treatment For Herpes Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.