|HBsAg turns non-reactive?
May 10, 2008
Good Day dr. is seroconversion also means that the HBsAg turns negative after following treatment??..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Seroconversion is usually the change from E antigen positive to gain of E antibody. Loss of HB surface antigen is the best marker of all and indicates complete resolution.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.