how can you?
May 10, 2008
how can you catch hepititis c?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Transmission is mainly through injection drug use; it is less commonly spread through sexual transmission, especially traumatic sex or sex in association with genital ulcers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Finger Cut Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.