|transmission of hepatitis c
May 10, 2008
I was exposed to vomit in my eye, can I contact hep c and what should be done first after exposer
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are a health care worker, you should always go to Employee Health to report any type of exposure as a formality. With that said, I do not think you should have any concerns about this exposure. I would not test.
Do i need to have a test too?
how can you?
- Odds Of Infection Dried Blood
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.