|transmission of hepatitis c
May 10, 2008
I was exposed to vomit in my eye, can I contact hep c and what should be done first after exposer
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are a health care worker, you should always go to Employee Health to report any type of exposure as a formality. With that said, I do not think you should have any concerns about this exposure. I would not test.
Do i need to have a test too?
how can you?
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.