|Hep C and hand blisters
May 10, 2008
I shook hands with a man who has Hep C. He also has a open blister on that hand. What are my chances of getting infected with Hep C? I dont think I have any cuts on my hands, but maybe I have a paper cut or something.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say no risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke And Possible HIV Exposure
- Touching Feces Risks
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With Stripper?
- Could Shingles Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.