hep b carrier

could you tell more about my result i dont not understand it Hep B eAg is negative Hep B eAb Detected and everything is normal in my blood test and they saw it as resolved hepatitis b viral infection. HBV DNA may be considered to exclude viral replication. what does it mean? but in the result for 2007 Hep B surface Ag detected, HepBe Ag not detected, Hep B Core Ab detected, Hep B surface Ab <10 IU/L, Hep Be Ab detected. My HBV DNA not detected on 06 result was 0.5pg/ml(142,000 copies/mL) and then 2007 was 2000 copies/mL. Could you tell me whether what this means it is really urgent?

Yes it sounds like over time you have cleared your virus and your HBeAg is negative and you have seroconverted to a protective HBeAB. This is good news. You also want to see HB surface antigen (HBsAg) read as "non reactive" and then this would be consistent with completely resolved infection.

Hepa B Core Ab total Positive in infant core blood
Hep C and hand blisters