Hep B lab Results

This is hepatitis b topic is so confusing..my question is...i was sexually active in 2000 and thats the last time i was..and in 2005 before i went to india from the states i was given some vaccine..i think an hep a and b booster...i just got tested recently and my test were as follows .. 1.HepB-HBsAg CMIA NonReactive

2.HepB-AntiHBs MEIA Reactive 183.60mIU/ml

3.HepB-AntiHBc (IgG and IgM) MEIA NonReactive

hypothetically speaking say i got the virus before and received the booster...would it effect my results and maybe theres a chance im chronically infected??...my girlfriend performed oral sex on me recently..and got tested and she has antibodies..and can i person who is chronically infected have antibodies..thanks

I agree - Hepatitis B testing IS so confusing.

The good news for you is that you have only surface antibodies - this means that you have evidence of prior vaccination and the levels are protective against infection.

Can you please tell me if my test results are conclusive????
Hepa B Core Ab total Positive in infant core blood