|Hepatitis B reactive
May 9, 2008
Series of test has been done and have confirmed that i am positive for Hepa B. What is the medicine i will take and can i be injected of anti-hepa B vaccine which is done in the office for employees though i'm already infected.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Not everyone with HBV needs treatment. You will first need regular follow-up to determine if you continue to have virus in your blood and to determine the levels of your liver function tests. You may also need a liver biopsy at some point.
I would not recommend a vaccine now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.