Help...

i have been a Hepa B positive for almost 5 years now.my life has change ever since my doctor told me that i have acquired it from my ex-bf.feels like my life is not worth living anymore,i feel so hopeless.i know that im not allowed to have sex anymore,but i did,i'm still sexually active upto now,pls.tell me what to do,i want to live a normal life like i used to.can i still get i vaccine even though a already have the HB-virus in my blood?pls.help!thank you.

1. You should see a physician regularly to see if you will need treatment. This is important since there are excellent new therapies. 2. You should counsel your partners that you need to use condoms/ or they need to be vaccinated to prevent transmission. The vaccine is very effective.

When to get tested?
Hepatitis B reactive