When to get tested?

I had an unprotected oral sex on 3 May. even though it's just a 5 seconds fun, I'm still scared because it seemed that I tasted his pre-cum. I wonder when is the best date to get tested for Hepatitis? Thanks in advance!

Viral hepatitis B can be transmitted through sexual intercourse where there is a risk of blood to blood exposure. I would not consider oral sex to be a significant risk and would not recommend testing.

The other issue is to see if you have been vaccinated against hepatitis B in the past. If not, you may want to get vaccinated so you are protected.

Window Preiod of Hep B
Help...