May 9, 2008
Hello my question is can a PRC test for HEP C also detect HIV virus or it have to be a seperate one ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The PCR tests are specific - you need to order each one separately.
Window Preiod of Hep B
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex With Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sex Toys
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Does HIV Cause Eye Floaters?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.