|what is HBS positive
May 9, 2008
whether HBS positive is a kind of cancer
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are referring to Hepatitis B surface antibody, which can indicate either of two things: 1) prior exposure to vaccine or 2) prior infection with clearance of virus
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Can Two Virgins Get A Hiv?
- Will An Std Test Show Hpv?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.